Caroline Springs Family Doctors
Family Medicine Caroline Springs
Active Medical supports services of experienced doctors who are first choice for families looking to form an ongoing partnership with a GP to care for their family’s health – at all life stages.
Caroline Springs quality GPs have a range of special interest and skills to cater for patients as they move through life, and to assist families in securing ongoing medical care for their loved ones.
Caroline Springs doctors support families by providing services including:
- Chronic Disease Care – including developing ongoing Care Plans for people with chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension, musculoskeletal diseases and kidney disease.
- Mental Health Treatment including depression, anxiety, stress and anger management, grief, counselling, addiction disorders and other mental illness.
- Women’s Health – continence support, preventative health checks, family planning, fertility issues, healthy weight management, pregnancy care including Shared Maternity Care.
- Men’s Health – including skin checks, emotional wellbeing, heart health, hypertension monitoring and musculoskeletal issues.
- Children’s Health Checks – including developmental checks, children’s immunisations, hearing and sight assessments and asthma management.
Your local doctors also have significant experience in treating and caring for older patients in maintaining the best possible health. They can also support families in Health Assessments and developing Care Plans for ageing family members.
See profiles of the Caroline Springs doctors who consult from our rooms at Active Medical.
GPs are also supported onsite by allied health professionals that provide pathology, diabetes education, dietary advice and exercise physiology from Active Medical Caroline Springs.
Active Medical is located at 228-232 Caroline Springs Blvd, Caroline Springs.