Active Medical is a MyMedicare Registered Practice
How do I complete a MyMedicare patient registration?
You can complete your MyMedicare registration via Medicare online services:
There is a MyMedicare tab within these online services. Simply select MyMedicare and follow the prompts.
It will ask you for the following information:
- Practice Name: Active Medical
- Suburb/Town: Caroline Springs
- Postcode: 3023
- Your preferred (GP) General Practitioner
Complete the details above and submit your registration. Once received Active Medical can accept your MyMedicare registration.
Registration in-person at Active Medical
I am unable to register via my Medicare online services account, what should I do?
You can complete your MyMedicare registration one of the following ways:
- Download and complete your registration form at home and hand it in to our team
- Fill out a registration form at the practice and sign the form to provide consent.
- Our team can start your registration process in MyMedicare. You will then need to complete and provide consent for your registration in your Medicare online services.
Active Medical will then enter your registration details into the MyMedicare system to complete your registration.