Practitoners we support provide a comprehensive range of health care services from Active Medical Caroline Springs.
Walk in patients are triaged. Emergencies will be given priority. Non-emergency walk in patients will be offered an appointment if available or booked in for the next available appointment.
Services provided by Practitioners at Active Medical Caroline Springs include:
- Women's & Children's Health – GP consultations, women’s health, maternal health, cervical screening, pregnancy management, children's health, immunisations, 4 year old healthy kids check
- Men's Health – GP consultations, chronic disease care, men’s health, asthma management, adult immunisations, skin checks, asthma management, work cover
- Family Medicine – GP consultations, chronic disease care, women’s health and men’s health, asthma management, pregnancy management and Shared Maternity Care
- Preventative Health Care – adult health checks, healthy kids checks, mammogram referrals, cervical screening
- Vaccinations – children’s immunisations, influenza vaccinations, adult immunisations, travel immunisations
- Skin Health – skin checks, wart and mole removal, minor skin procedures
- Pathology in Caroline Springs – onsite services provided by Dorevitch Pathology
- Practice Nurses – to assist with wound treatment and dressings, children’s immunisations and healthy kids checks, care plans and chronic disease management, blood pressure monitoring, ECGs, ABIs, Spirometry and Asthma Management, health checks and ongoing patient care
- Home Visits – phone us on 03 9363 0954 to find out more
Active Medical prides itself on our friendly team of nurses and administartive staff, to support independent health professionals who are committed to ongoing patient care.
Caroline Springs doctors encourage their patients to be proactive in caring for their health and invite you to book an extended consultation, so you’ve got time to address your health concerns.
Active Medical is located at: 228-232 Caroline Springs Blvd, Caroline Springs